Garlic keyboards

Sort of learning WinAVR on my locally built spanish PC, (ie chinese)

Bugger, no tilde ~ on a spanish keyboard, is there anyway on XP to remap a single key? I'm sort of fed up with Alt 152, or remap the keybord to ingrish for a single key or pasting from notepad

I also have a laptop with an english keyboard, which is fine, so I get con-fussed when switching between them, as I'm not a touch typist

I'm sure this must be possible on an advanced operating system like Windows XP.

Nope, no english keyboards available here (yet)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

There's an on screen keyboard you could use from the start menu go to Programs >

accessories/accessibilty/ On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply to
maxfoo

Buy an English keyboard from ebay.co.uk?????

Reply to
TT_Man

yep, seems they way to go, cheaper than having a descent operating system. Suppose I'll have to get a credit card.....

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I found some key mapper apps on line, but this was funniest app I found

martin

Reply to
martin griffith