Experiences with 4pcb.com

Have any of you used Advanced Circuits

for PCB manufacturing? If so, would you recommend them? I've used expresspcb.com before but they can't manufacture the 1 mm pitch BGA I'll be using in my design.

Reply to
Darol Klawetter

Let me clarify my last post. I meant to say that expresspcb can't manufacture the 1 mm pitch BGA footprint that I need. It appears that

4pcb can.
Reply to
Darol Klawetter

Yes, they are pretty good, especially with the new customer discount. Unfortunately, I can't be their new customer all the time and it gets pricey.

Reply to
linnix

I'll second that.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

As a side note pcbcart.com makes 4-layer 1 mm pitch BGA boards very well and their prices are much lower. And they do ROHS/Leaded HASL if requested that is way superior to ENIG or [horror!!!] Immersion Gold.

I got my last order of 200 pcs. a couple of months ago and I'm very pleased. And that is not the only order, just one of many they did for me.

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushyn

and

at

ed.