High quality Prototype PCB suppler?

Short Version: Does anyone know of any inexpensive prototype board houses that can do 20 mil via (10 or 12mil hole) and 5 mil lines and spaces in 4 or 6 layers?

Long Version:

There are a lot of prototype PCB suppliers that produce 4 and 6 layer PCB's at realativly low cost.

less than $400 a lot, some a lot less.

None of these that I am aware of can do 20mil vias (10 ro 12 mil holes) and 6 mil lines/spaces (prefer 5 mil lines and spaces)

I'm currenlty paying big bucks ($1K+ /lot) for my prototype boards becuase using BGA parts requires the small vias and tight trace specifications.

Does anyone know of any inexpensive prototype board houses that can do 20 mil via (10 or 12mil hole) and 5 mil lines and spaces in 4 or 6 layers?

Reply to
pbreed

We have used Conti Leiterplatten (in Berlin, Germany) for some 6-layer PCB's with 0.2 mm tracks and 0.3 mm drill blind vias at very reasonable pricing.

Here's a PDF of what they can do (in German) :

Which includes 0.1 mm drills and 0.1 mm line/space at additional cost.

I can recommend their services but the page is in German only; try snipped-for-privacy@conti-leiterplatten.de in English, they should be able to give you a quote if you just e-mail them your needed specs.

Christoph Loew ZMP Inc.

Reply to
Christoph Loew

I use PCB-Pool a lot for prototypes, they can do 6/6 mil tracks and 0.3 mm holes on 2- and 4-layer boards as standard. They don't do 6-layer.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

via (10 or 12mil

realativly low

mil lines/spaces

using BGA parts

via (10 or 12mil

Have a look at..

I've used them a few times, good prices and quality results.

Nial Stewart

------------------------------------------------------------- Nial Stewart Developments Ltd FPGA and High Speed Digital Design

Nial Stewart

Un bel giorno snipped-for-privacy@netburner.com digitò:

does 12 mils holes, and although they say the minimum track/clearance is 7 mils, it is very likely they can handle 6 mils too.

--
asd
Reply to