Large PCB Low Quantity Production

Can anyone recomend a good PCB manufacture for low quantity and large boards? My biggest board is about 7"x15.5" and smallest is 6.5"x9".

I'm currently using PCBExpress, but their largest board is 12x14. Their "other" company PCBPro can do it, but its expensive for low quantities and quite a lead time...

Thanks.

Reply to
logjam

Expensive and long lead time are relative terms. The more complex the board and the more layers you add, the higher the expense goes.

Personally, I use Triangle Circuitrs in Pittsburg, PA. I have been very pleased with the quality, pricing and lead times. I have no idea how their prices comapre to PCBExpress (which I have never used). I can say that I have gotten "cheap" boards made up before only to find that they had defects in them that made them virtually worthless.

Reply to
Noway2

I just heard of

Only good things, I'll try them out with a small PCB and see how I like them.

I've made over 30 square feet of boards using PCBExpress and have never had a problem. They have fast processing and great quality products...but there is the 14" limitation.

Reply to
logjam

I've done several small orders with them (double-layer, qty 10 to 100, a few square inches) and had good experiences. Quality seems excellent, service was helpful and responsive.

Reply to
Walter Harley