Discrete PMOS???

Ah, so you eat it when you have the flu so you can keep it down, eventually.

Reply to
krw

I meant Chinese pricing. The parts are actually from regular manufacturers.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Looks a lot like american corn beef hash, with an egg, a pickle, something rolled in a fish (herring? size is about right). Mmm, breakfast.

Reply to
JosephKK

Yes, that's pretty much it. Pickled herring. Now our supermarket has that fresh.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

How do they make fresh pickled herring?

Reply to
krw

Well, I should have said that they pickle their own. It used to come in a glass from some big food company. Now it tastes much fresher but you have to use it right away.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Oh, I was wondering if they filled an ocean with vinegar before sending the fishing boats out. ;-)

Reply to
krw

No, they kill them first. Else PETA would be all over them :-)