how to load time variable files in LTspice?

Hai people, In LTspice,I am implementing a circuit wherein the current source changes its value for every 10 seconds. I have the information(time and current values) as an excel file. But I am unable to load it in LTspice. I have tried adding it as a PWL file, but could not understand in what format they have to be written. Please, can you help me with this,

Thanks, Teja.

teja

Simple text file, time-value pairs, one pair to a line.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Export from Excel as "CSV" to a text file. ...Jim Thompson

          Democrats are best served up prepared as a hash
           Otherwise the dogs will refuse to eat them :)