For My Fan Club

...Jim Thompson

Even better...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Democrats are best served up prepared as a hash Otherwise the dogs will refuse to eat them :)

Setup a RSS feed ;D

Martin Riddle

Most people don't have a clue what RSS is... which is kinda too bad, because it can be pretty neat.

In fact, I think the main reason Twitter is successful is that they took much of the exact same concept as RSS and put a pretty wrapper on it and didn't require a separate reader program (yeah, I realize these days most browsers have RSS readers built-in too). And ironically Twitter then became popular enough that there's a little applet for pretty much every smartphone out there to access it...

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner