Confirmed: Fauci LIED about Wuhan lab funding (2023 Update)

... vituperation extirpated

... so says pallison, not the original poster, flyguy

Whoa, the Chinese government quickly responded to, reported, and took effective steps against the coronavirus, but not so quickly that they could plausibly have planned it. Initial responses were fumbling, tentative, and indicated a normal learning curve. Whatever sense the original poster intended, that's not a clarification.

Reply to
whit3rd

Phil doesn't understand much, and he's particularly unwilling to understand stuff that shows how in adequate his over-simplified misunderstanding is. <snipped one more of his expressions of unwillingness>

And Phil calls other people psychopathic? He should turn himself into his nearest mental health clinic as a matter of urgency - when right wing nit-wits go postal they have been known to kill other people.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Build you own Sloman kit...

Reply to
Michael Terrell
<snipped Jan being stupid>

Long term project, and not cheap. What you could synthesise would be a single cell containing one copy of my DNA (which would probably be the slightly dodgy version held by "23 and me"). You'd have to find a womb where it could grow for nine months, then foster parents who would raise the the kid until he learned to talk (a couple of years) and read, which took a couple more. It would probably help if both the parents had university degrees - as mine did. What you'd get is anybodies' guess.

Electronic was new and changing rapidly when I got interested in it. Molecular biology has moved even faster in recent years. What the current generation is going to latch onto is also anybodies' guess.

Build your own Terrell might be easier.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

No you would be the ideal project, because you've never functioned properly. You can make all the snide and stupid comments that you want, but they don't bother me. I would have to have respect for you, first.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

As assessed by Michael Terrell. The people who hired me were rather more positive, and knew a bit more about what I did.

And you'd need to have more education than you've managed to accumulate to know enough to appreciate the respectable things that I have done. Technicians have a rather narrow view of the world, and discount anything that they couldn't have done. They do spout a lot of snide and stupid comments.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman