OT: What 99.9999% of people don't know about Doctor 'Death' Fauci (2023 Update)

Such a nice guy...

"In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: abolition of private property."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom wrote: ================

** Think you percentage guess is wild.

IMO Fauci is about as credible as Joseph Goebbels.

Looks much like him too, but without the limp. His career is over and he'll be lucky not to face criminal charges sometime.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

4.6 million deaths so far.
Reply to
jlarkin

Cursitor Doom does seem to have absolute faith in Zero Hedge. They do deliver that kind of nonsense that he likes, bu tit really is nonsense.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Oh, yeah, that's what 99.9999% of people don't know. They don't know, or believe, the implied lab leak hypothesis in the tiny little subset of variant theories where a research effort was malicious.

I certainly don't believe it.

Facts don't suggest that, only fools do.

Reply to
whit3rd

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: ==================================== >

** Here is some more "rabid, right wing" nonsense to annoy Demented Bill:

There is a BIG difference between real science and "political science".

Dr Fauci has long been a politician.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On a sunny day (Wed, 08 Sep 2021 01:21:20 +0100) it happened Cursitor Doom snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yes, more here:

I am not really for the death penalty, but then again considering how many people Fauci murdered and his lying to congress and clinging to power..

And there are more problems with his ways to hype the media:

US is responsible in essence for all this, you want allies after all this????

And the same was true for HIV research I am sure. The military industrial tinkers will come up with something that eradicates all life such as: black hole bomb ?? :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

More Sky News rubbish - Sky News is the Australian version of Fox News.

And what you have just posted is a link to "political science".

But he was a epidemiologist first, and his political standing depends entirely on his excellent reputation as an epidemiologist.

Trump didn't like his enthusiasm for scientifically defensible facts, which cut into his standing with Trump and his sycophants, but once they were slung out of office, Fauci's standing does seem to have been restored - though perhaps not with with the right wing creeps that you and Cursistor Doom seem to favour.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Okay, thanks for the illiterate peasant's eye view of the situation. We're always interested in what unimportant people with minimal cognition are thinking.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Trump bought it from Putin with instructions and sent Nunes over to release it in Wuhan to give Trump's "Trade War" rivals "a bit of a problem", and it turned into all of this... A global pandemic.

Trump did it, then sat on his hands as far as a response here. Look at his psychology the whole time.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You're an imbecile. --

"There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion,and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all historical experience."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

TrumpTard Dumb snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No, TrumpTard Dumb, you are decidedly, the imbecile.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Cursitor Doom does make claims like that when it pointed out how fatuous his favourite conspiracy theories are.

It's purely hurt feelings - the kin d of response you get from a baby when you take away it's favourite rattle.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Hey SL0WMAN, Fauci had "enthusiasm" for LYING, not facts. His "facts" keep changing over time, which is recorded on video for all to see. Now, we know that he LIED UNDER OATH before Congress, even falsely accusing Rand Paul of lying. This is a FELONY, you know, where they put your ass in jail for a long time.

Reply to
Flyguy

People as silly as you and Rand Paul may think that that Fauci might be lying. Your idea of what constitutes a "fact" is corrupted by your stupidity and ignorance.

Since you haven't bothered to spell out what was said that you happen to think constitutes a "lie" - you never do - you can't be taken seriously.

Save your grandstanding for other - equally gullible - idiots. It doesn't wash here.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Anthony William Sloman snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

The Pentagon gave Trump a report in 2017 that outlined what to do in the case of a pandemic outbreak, and since all the elements of that report lined up exactly with what Obama had implemented and set in place in his policies, Trump ignored every last directive. Talked down the threat, and went golfing. His ass needs to go to prison for that and never to be allowed to golf ever again.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 9 Sep 2021 04:02:37 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <shc10t$kgl$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:11:03 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <shf0e7$12t$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Flyguy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:dc47bff3-e52d-4d6c-b5d9- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Guess we better round up Nunes and Jordan and a host of other asswipes then.

You ain't real bright, boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hey DecadedBrainMatter, I'm not bright? You BETTER LOOK IN THE MIRROR, Fool. Perjury IS a felony, and in this case it is a FEDERAL CRIME, you idiot, meaning you serve the FULL TIME.

Reply to
Flyguy