Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

Incredibly bad practices at this lab:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8233185/Shock-photos-inside-Wuhan-lab-stores-1-500-virus-strains.html

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

Last week, this newspaper also disclosed that the institute had
undertaken corona-virus experiments on bats captured more than 1,000
miles away in Yunnan, funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US
government.

Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to the bats found only
in those caves.

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

  Oh FlyShit will hate that you if you deny his fartful dodger posts.

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

Are you sure that you aren't Cursitor Doom posting under another nym?

He seems to be the only person who posts here who is silly enough to take the Daily Mail seriously. They pretty much define the term "gutter press".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

What I "wrote" was lifted right off Flyspeck's web page. Not my words,
I'm not telling you about what was also disclosed last week, I missed that.

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

Maybe you should go over there and investigate.  Do a lot of licking.
You can have the scoop.

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

I promoted YOU to that task - your ASS LICKING abilities are SECOND TO NONE!

Re: Wuhan Virus lab had broken seals on refrigerators storing virus samples

The broken part is not the seal, that is the fat inner piece. That outer rectangular piece, part of which is missing, is simply the magnet strip to keep the door closed. You don't need a 100% coverage of the strip to do that.

Site Timeline