Space Company in Wuhan connected to Corona Virus ?

Did you know there is a "space company" in wuhan ?!

Wow, now with this chinese space race and also spacex the possibility of bringing back a dangerous virus from space attached to some kind of space device is pretty real.

If corona virus did come from a space rocket, or space astronaut or an wuhan employee touching one of these infected space rockets/devices then we could see more of these space virus hit earth as the space race intensifies

Here is a link:

Bye for now, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Here is a question for you guys and a new article about the launches from t his space company back in december 2019:

n-six-hours/

What is a back-to-back rocket launch ?

I tried googling it so far it seems two pads being used, but maybe it also means these rockets return to earth ?

That's the part I am trying to figure out, did these rockets return to eart h and if so were they touched by employees from this space company in wuhan where supposedly the corona virus orginated.

Here is the text: "

China launches two Kuaizhou rockets in six hours

December 7, 2019 Stephen Clark If you would like to see more articles like this please support our coverag e of the space program by becoming a Spaceflight Now Member. If everyone wh o enjoys our website helps fund it, we can expand and improve our coverage further. A Kuaizhou 1A rocket lifts off Saturday from the Taiyuan space base with th e Jilin 1 Gaofen 02B Earth-imaging satellite. This was the first of two Kua izhou 1A rocket launches from Taiyuan in less than six hours. Credit: Xinhu a

Two solid-fueled Kuaizhou 1A rockets fired into orbit from the same spacepo rt in northern China Saturday, demonstrating a further advance in China? ??s aim for a quick-response, on-call satellite launch capability.

The back-to-back Kuaizhou 1A missions both lifted off from the Taiyuan spac e center in northern China?s Shanxi province, using separate road-m obile transporters as launch pads.

The rockets successfully carried a total of seven small satellites into orb it for Earth-imaging, ship tracking, and experimental communications missio ns, according to China?s state-run Xinhua news agency.

Saturday?s rapid-fire launches from Taiyuan marked the sixth and se venth flights of Kuaizhou 1A rockets since then launch vehicle model debute d in 2017, and the fourth and fifth Kuaizhou 1A flights this year. Last mon th, Chinese teams performed two Kuaizhou 1A launches in a four-day period a t the Jiuquan launch base in northwestern China.

All seven of the Kuaizhou 1A satellite delivery flights to date have been s uccessful.

Powered by three solid-fueled booster stages and a liquid-fueled orbital in jection engine, the Kuaizhou 1A rocket is one of several new Chinese smalls at launchers. It?s managed by Expace, a commercially-oriented subsi diary of the China Aerospace Science and Industry Corp., the biggest Chines e state-backed aerospace contractor. The light-class Kuaizhou 1A rocket is capable of injecting 440 pounds (200 kilograms) of payload to a 435-mile-hi gh (700-kilometer) orbit.

Kuaizhou means ?speedy vessel? in Chinese, a name indicativ e of its purpose as a satellite launcher that can be readied for liftoff in a short time period. The rocket ? likely derived from Chinese ball istic missile technology ? launches from a road-mobile transporter.

The launches Saturday were the first Kuaizhou 1A flights from Taiyuan. All previous launches by the solid-fueled booster originated from Jiuquan.

The first Kuaizhou 1A flight Saturday lifted off from Taiyuan at 0255 GMT S aturday (10:55 a.m. Beijing time; 9:55 p.m. EST Friday) with the Jilin 1 Ga ofen 02B Earth observation satellite, according to Xinhua.

The Jilin 1 Gaofen 02B spacecraft joins a fleet of commercial Earth-imaging stations owned by Chang Guang Satellite Technology Co. Ltd. The new satell ite is the 15th spacecraft launched in the Jilin 1 fleet since 2015, and wi ll be capable of collecting imagery with a resolution of better than 2.5 fe et (75 centimeters).

The Kuaizhou 1A rocket delivered the Jilin 1 Gaofen 02B satellite into a 33

2-mile-high (535-kilometer) orbit inclined 97.5 degrees to the equator.

Less than six hours after the first launch of the day from Taiyuan, another Kuaizhou 1A booster fired off a different launch pad at 0852 GMT (4:52 p.m . Beijing time; 3:52 a.m. EST) with six small satellites on-board. The second Kuaizhou 1A launch Saturday from the Taiyuan space center delive red six small satellites into orbit. Credit: Weibo

The six payloads aboard the second Kuaizhou 1A flight Saturday were deploye d in orbit around 310 miles (500 kilometers) above Earth, on a track inclin ed 97.4 degrees to the equator.

Two privately-developed satellites for Beijing-based HEAD Aerospace launche d on the second Kuaizhou 1A flight Saturday will provide environmental moni toring, asset supervision, emergency communication, and ship and aircraft t racking services. The 100-pound (45-kilogram) HEAD 2A and 2B satellites are the first craft in HEAD Aerospace?s Skywalker constellation.

The second Kuaizhou 1A launch also delivered the Spacety 16 and 17 small sa tellites to orbit for Spacety Co. Ltd. The Spacety payloads are ?me dium-resolution micro-nano remote sensing satellites that are mainly used f or disaster prevention, maritime applications, agricultural remote sensing and polar environment monitoring,? according to Xinhua.

Two experimental data relay nanosatellites named Tianqi 4A and 4B were also launched for Guodian Gaoke, another Beijing-based company, Xinhua said. "

Bye for now, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Skybuck is clearly anxious that his position as the most mindless idiot posting here has been threatened by Flyguy, and he has come up with something remarkably stupid.

The idea that the Covid-19 could survive the unfiltered solar radiation it would be exposed to out in space is remarkably stupid, even for Skybuck.

The idea that one more corona virus might have evolved in space in parallel with the terrestrial bunch we've known about for decades is also pretty stupid, but you have to be seriously moronic to compete with Flyguy.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Probably a SpaceX booster picked it up on re-entry. Far more launches, far more chance.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

To easy garbage from you ! NASA has found virus and bacteria on international space station inside and possibly even outside !

So you need to do more research before making garbage statements ! :PPPPP****

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

WOW even NASA may have f***ed up during the moon landing missions:

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

:

of bringing back a dangerous virus from space attached to some kind of spa ce device is pretty real.

n wuhan employee touching one of these infected space rockets/devices then we could see more of these space virus hit earth as the space race intensif ies

posting here has been threatened by Flyguy, and he has come up with someth ing remarkably stupid.

it would be exposed to out in space is remarkably stupid, even for Skybuck .

llel with the terrestrial bunch we've known about for decades is also prett y stupid, but you have to be seriously moronic to compete with Flyguy.

ional space station inside and possibly even outside !

The international space station contains humans, and those humans shed bact eria and viruses pretty much non-stop - there are more bacterial cells in y our gut than inside the rest of your body (though the cells are quite a bi t smaller and lighter than than ours). This is material that we have delive red to the space station, not stuff that has arrived there from the empty s pace around it.

****

Skybuck doesn't do any research at all before he makes his garbage statemen ts. He wouldn't understand what he was reading if he did.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

te:

[...]

PP****

ents. He wouldn't understand what he was reading if he did.

LOL Reading is not your strong point:

tation.html

WORDS FOR YOU, READ THEM CAREFULLU:

BACTERIA OUTER SPACE EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXTERIOR

The search for alien life is over, NASA can now be dumpster... (kidding of course, space exploration shall continue !)

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

:

rote:

[...]

PPPP****

ements. He wouldn't understand what he was reading if he did.

I can read, which is a start. I can also understand what has been written, which is clearly beyond you

-station.html

There are also humans in the international space station, with their usual collections of bacteria and viruses, which they shed all the time. Some of them are going to end up on the outyside of the space station (though they won;t last very long out there). They are all extra-terrestrial, but only b ecause they've been hauled up there from the earth's surface.

f course, space exploration shall continue !)

You'd want to demonstrate that the bacterial life in and around the space s tation was actually alien before you made such a claim - or would want to i f you had any idea what you were talking about, which you clearly don't.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to