Regarding RFID LAB

Hi all,

I am new to This group(sorry for my english is very poor please manage).

I want set Lab for RFID Reader.

my idea is to pcmcia card act as a RFID Reader it is possible to interface with Computer (linux).

The Reader able to read the tag id and store in the database.

Through webserver The website is access by the people . This like act as inventory and tracking system.

My aim to set the RFID lab.

please help me out to set the LAB.

I need the details about

The components needed for LAB

cost of Components?

Thanks in advance, A.govind

Reply to
gora

I don't understand if you've got the hardware components or if you're starting from zero!

Reply to
Ivan Wagner