Question about library update in Modelsim

Hi, I am learning Modelsim 6.1e XE coming from ISE webpack. In its tutorial lesson 4, it gives an example about creating resource library. After doing that, I modified the source of that resource library. I found that my simulation did not reflect my changes even I refreshed that resource library. The only way is to totally delete that library and recreat it. Do you have method to update a user defined library?

Thank you.

Reply to
fl

Compile the library first and then files that use the library.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler