Confirmed: Fauci LIED about Wuhan lab funding (2023 Update)

The guy needs to be prosecuted for perjury.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy wrote: ============

** That possibility might be the *very least* of his worries.

Think it through.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

NIH has a very specific definition for gain-of-function and the work being done under those two grants did not meet the requirements to be designated as such.

So what may seem like gain-of-function to your seat of the pants comprehension was not gain-of-function in the NIH world.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

That definition didn't save the lives of 4 million people.

Reply to
jlarkin

On a sunny day (Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:57:48 -0700) it happened snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What worries me a bit, or at least a possibility I see, and I am sort of interested in all that biotech related stuff as I worked in the chem lab of a large university hospital on equipment for DNA and other stuff, is: It is quite possible that any kid a few years from now can build the sort of viruses that can do damage, from the DNA construction kit they buy from say (example) WalMart... all it takes is the kid to have some real interest and some basic tools Few hundred $$ would have the parents buy the kid one as a present. 'Design your own Dino kit' advertising comes to mind. Like we (most of us anyways apart from maybe Bill Sloman) designed and build all sorts of radios and electronics stuff at age 10 or less. CRISPR, polymerase chain reaction etc. etc... I could have gone into that if I was a kid now and the environment was there It is these days very much like electronics was in the fifties, and advances REAL fast, that boosts young ones' curiosity Google for 'DNA CRISPR editing kit'

I will...

There is a future view there Regulation will follow after the first Dino messes up the schoolyard or a teacher grows horns all of the sudden..... Just like for toy drones now...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Well, the genetics of the SARS-CoV-2 is significantly different from the one vehicle virus they were experimenting with by giving it the genes to express the spike proteins. That pretty much exonerates the Chinese and the lab escape theory. The U.S. based EcoAlliance group, which managed the contracting of the work to WIV has documentation of every little experiment being performed there. There's nothing to be found linking the Chinese to a virus escape.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Fred Bloggs snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

+1
Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On a sunny day (Wed, 8 Sep 2021 16:51:54 -0000 (UTC)) it happened Steve Wilson snipped-for-privacy@not.com wrote in <XnsAD9F82DE9F990idtokenpost@144.76.35.252>:

Oh, I know that story, I am having fun myself

from that
me it is still, after all these years, curiosity. BTW that is a very old picture, around 2010. There was a nice yahoo group about radiation equipment, later moved to
have not been there for years.....

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Nor did it repair the San Andreas fault. Does that make it a bad definition?

Reply to
whit3rd

If it "exonerates" the Chinese why did they delete all of their data and disappear their scientists?

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy wrote: ============

** Be clear that the likes of Sloman have simply never heard of the above.

News sources with a strong "left" bias never reported it. The MSM in the USA and the govt run ABC TV and radio network here in Aussieland for example.

That is why I posted a pic of Bill as an ostrich with its head in the sand.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

"Disappear" is not a verb. The person who wrote it as one complains about folks' writing skills.

You are a NEWS idiot.

You are an absolute idiot.

Yep... We already knew it, but this proves that you are delusional.

Naw... We would have never guessed what your inane, childish 4th grade level stupid shit was meant to convey.

Phil Allison is a f****ng retard. An abject idiot with a 30 IQ at best.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

** Fraid it is - your f****ng, rabid nut case.

** No, just a fact teller.

** LOL - wot a stupid POS troll

** Definite fact actually .

** Nah - that is not at all likely.

** Nope, you missed the "1 " up front.

BTW:

Please die of bowel cancer very slowly.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:77923aca-a396-43b5- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Please die of being flayed by a Japanese torture expert.

Slowly or more quickly, you ain't gonna like it, putz.

Change your name to squirt for that one.

Maybe then dip you in a vat of fresh and hot off the still 196 proof rot gut moonshine.

Roll you in a bed of fine ground salt after that, THEN fire you from the circus cannon into the lye pit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

They did no such thing. If there was genetically engineered manufactured virus escape, it most certainly originated with this group at UNC working in collaboration with the Army biowarfare lab at Detrick, and also Wuhan.

record on these people is clear. Wuhan was providing virus samples collected in field studies to Baric, and Baric was using gene engineering to incorporate spike proteins from the Wuhan samples, into live infectious viruses. Baric was specifically attempting to construct a virulent coronavirus capable of infecting humans. Baric also sent samples of his manufactured virus to Wuhan for further study and testing. The techniques being used to construct these viruses was beyond the capability of all but a select few working in a very advanced laboratory setting, and that would Ft Detrick and Baric's lab at UNC. It was way beyond anything the Chinese could even dream of. This Baric character had been sounding the alarm over a pandemic of zoonotic origins for over a decade and I wouldn't put it past him to send a very high risk creation to the Chinese hoping for an escape from their lesser biosafety standards lab at Wuhan. This is the kind of thing you can expect from an American psychopathic narcissist academic desperate for funding and fame.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs
<snipped Phil being singularly unpleasant>

It has certainly instructed us that you are psychopathic nut case.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Dude, you are weird.

Reply to
Rick C

Rephrase that so it makes sense. The post was about lack of evidence, not evidence that exonerates (proves innocence). The 'delete all of their data' claim is a random stab in the dark; all WHAT data? Who ever had this 'data', when and how was it 'deleted'? As for 'disappear their scientists', can you name any such persons? There was an epidemic (later, a pandemic) so there would, of course, be some disappearances. RIP.

An indictment of 'the Chinese' takes in hundreds of millions of persons, and a vast region, and cannot be taken seriously as stated.

Reply to
whit3rd

whit3rd = Massive Leftard Asshole =============================

** This *monstrously autistic* idiot takes no account of context when reading. Saying "the Chinese" did this or that does not refer to millions or vast regions.

It's merely short hand for the Chinese government, the CCP, who run everything in China with an iron fist. They allow, disallow and direct people at whim. Like dictatorships do.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison