Cat6A pairs

What a BSer!

Reply to
Greegor

On Jun 29, 2:49 pm, John S wrote: JS > Yeah, he is. Actually, jack snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Jack_Shephard AT cox.net ? With an h in his name?

What IP address was connected with that email address?

JS > He got all upset that I posted his email address a few months ago.

About 2 years back he leaked a Cox Oceanside IP, then moved. This "past address" matches a past address for the ID I found.

He's listed as J Shepard living with Rita J Shepard (86) and Jack V Shepard (87). (760) 598-1123

1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA 92081

He could be in his early 50's living with Mommy and Daddy. It's possible that he's Jack V Shepard, but I doubt he's 87. I think it's more likely he's an an adopted little bastard.

I knew he was formerly of Oceanside, CA because he posted with his IP address showing in his post headers once.

Parcel # 169-432-41-00 SHEPARD FAMILY 1990 REVOCABLE TRUST 02-07-90

Reply to
Greegor

--
Wow...

Hate knows no bounds.
Reply to
John Fields

snipped retarded family abuse by the posters before you.

The sad part is that it is not me, but the retards think it is, because of the notorious group abuser 'greegor', and as I bring their errant behavior up into the public profile --while STILL remaining anonymous myself-- they will realize how big their fuckup is.

I hope the family is former military or such and these dopey criminal bastards get the full brunt of the law brought against them.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

On Jul 1, 4:16=A0pm, John Fields wrote: [...]

Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones

(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for long, long year Stolen many a man's soul and faith I was around when Jesus Christ had His moment of doubt and pain I made damn sore that Pilate Washed his hands and sealed his fate

(chorus:) Please to meet you Hope you guess my name But what's puzzling you Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St.Petersburg When I saw it was time for a change I killed the tzar and his ministers Anastasia screamed in vain I rode a tank, held a general's rank When the Blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank

(chorus:)

I watched with glee while your kings and queens Fought for ten decades for the Gods they made I shouted out "who killed the Kennedys?" When after all it was you and me So let me please introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste And I lay traps for troubadours Who get killed before they reach Bombay

(chorus: -twice-)

Just as every cop is a criminal And all the sinners saints As heads is tails just call me Lucifer 'Cause I'm in need of some restraint So if you meet me, have some courtesy Have some sympathy and some taste Use all your well-learned politesse Or I'll lay your soul to waste

Reply to
Greegor

se

What makes you think posting the information is illegal?

He's listed as J Shepard living with Rita J Shepard (86) and Jack V Shepard (87). (760) 598-1123

1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA 92081

He could be in his early 50's living with Mommy and Daddy. It's possible that he's Jack V Shepard, but I doubt he's 87. I think it's more likely he's an an adopted little bastard.

I knew he was formerly of Oceanside, CA because he posted with his IP address showing in his post headers once.

2081-7359

Parcel # 169-432-41-00 SHEPARD FAMILY 1990 REVOCABLE TRUST 02-07-90

Reply to
Greegor

That is irrelevant. You are not anywhere near as inscrutable as you think. Everyone knows that a person with your personality is unemployable. You replied to that before with talk about your skill set. I suppose you honestly don't understand the need for social skills. No matter if the identified family is yours or not, you do have to change, and soon.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

ink.

You noticed that too, eh?

You're far more optimistic about that than I am, Tom.

Nymbecile Dimbulb ( J Shepard ) 1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA

92081

He's listed as J Shepard living with Rita J Shepard (86) and Jack V Shepard (87). (760) 598-1123

1950 Cherrywood Street, Vista, CA 92081

He could be in his early 50's living with Mommy and Daddy. It's possible that he's Jack V Shepard, but I doubt he's 87. I think it's more likely he's an an adopted little bastard.

I knew he was formerly of Oceanside, CA because he posted with his IP address showing in his post headers once.

2081-7359

Parcel # 169-432-41-00 SHEPARD FAMILY 1990 REVOCABLE TRUST 02-07-90

Reply to
Greegor

Dimbulb > You are in this country and you should face Dimbulb > criminal charges for what you participated in here.

For failing to cower in the face of your blustering and threats, Dimmy?

Reply to
Greegor

Actually he isn't completely unemployable. He could work for the post office. I once saw a supervisor in a postal facility with a personaility that was almost as bad as his.

I'm not the least bit optimistic, but I had to state the fact or I'd be an enabler for his delusional personality. Without a doubt he has had nothing but enablers in his life.

Admittedly I am curious about the Dunning Kruger effect and what causes it. Maybe I wanted to see if there would be any dectable change in his reaction if he got the blunt truth without calling him stupid. There wasn't any of course. In a few years he won't have internet access, and he's going to be last in line to get attention from the orderlies.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

ty

hing

t.

on

of

o be

If he really lives with two 86+ year old people, I would worry about his impulse control.

Reply to
Greegor

You mean he might do them in? That would happen after he gets a job at the post office.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Post your name and address, PUSSY! See how quick you lose your access, and maybe your freedom as well.

Since you are so certain you have mine, why do you not get any action from all of your accusations you have claimed I am guilty of? Oh, that's right... you can't because that isn't me and I haven't done anything. AND because you are too big of a pussy to go to the authorities because they would grab YOUR ASS up.

YOU on the other hand have committed crimes using your access. You deserve to lose your life, much less your freedom and access.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

's

YOU threaten people openly and express your spastic rage yet assert that law enforcement would go against your opponents, and side with you.

You claim that I have committed crimes using my access, even as you express more dire ideation.

Here are some more links to the EVIL White pages listings. LOL

Jack V Shepard (760) 598-1123

1950 Cherrywood St

Vista, CA 92081-7359

Age: 65+ Associated: Rita J Shepard, J Sheppard

Reply to
Greegor

What part of FUCK YOU, YOU RETARDED, CRIMINAL FUCK do you not understand, YOU RETARDED, CRIMINAL FUCK?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

That's good! I said appearances but that's really convincing. Now you can do what I said and nobody will know it's you.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

direction=20

=20

I have actually watched it trying to do just that a few times. A least once at my request. It cannot stop from the projected self-disgust. Oh well.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Duh! That's why they're defective! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I still think slime mold is more defective, hence my reference to Nymbucket.

Reply to
John S

Mold is multiple cells. Amoeba are single cell, and neither have any room for a brain. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell