Cat6A pairs

You're a liar, AlwaysWrong. You made up some nonsense about emissivity to claim that a 100W heater heated a closed room more than a 100W light bulb, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

Bullshit. The RATE was the entire argument I made, you lying piece of shit.

Reply to
WoolyBully

You're a liar, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Indeed I didn't say anything about whether the protocol started as propriet= ary or open.

The token ring is part of the Arcnet low level protocol be it copper or fib= re the nodes still have to pass a token around. What Arcnet doesn't specify= is the application layer protocol.

I know I didn't major in geography but I believe that Datapoint Corporation= who were founded in 1968 in San Antonio, Texas aren't anywhere near Cincin= nati. So unless you worked from home in 1976 when John Murphy and his team = started on the project I can't see how you would have worked on it there. B= ut I'm not dismissing your claim as having worked on it. Although the claim= of 40V on the line seems a bit dubious since the technology started off us= ing di-pulse signalling from TTL levels (i.e. 5V) at a nice 2.5Mbps... For those who are interested they can always google or just go to www.arcne= t.com and there the whole development history is outlined quite nicely.

Reply to
Pirlam

There were vocational school deployments made for testing out small set-ups of it in its earliest time.

Maybe you should ask someone who knows.

Learn to narrow your browser of hit the carriage return after 72 characters per line, dufus!

After all, having been around this long, you should know about Usenet. And you should be despising web access to it, but that is another discussion. You have to manually stay on top of it though.

Unless you are just another dope who doesn't care any more... if you ever did.

Reply to
WoolyBully

And you worked in one of those vocational schools? That would put you in the implementers category not designer one...

Did it prevent you from reading my post? I wouldn't have thought so. Dufus? So you were at the very least 20 in 1976. That puts in the over 50's category yet you have the foul mouth of a teenager. Your parents forgot to teach you manners did they? So far I have been polite but can quite easily lower myself to your sub-standard choice of language.

I don't like having web access to USENET from work but that is the only way I can access it without our firewalls kicking up a fuss. I could ssh into my system at home and connect that way but that's not ideal.

I do care about things that do matter. How my on-line contributions are formatted are not one of those things.

Reply to
Pirlam

More likely a student.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

He suffers from:

which includes:

  • Anosognosia * Anton-Babinski syndrome * Curse of knowledge * Crank * Depressive realism * Downing effect * Four stages of competence * Illusory superiority * Impostor syndrome * Overconfidence effect * Peter Principle * Pseudocompetence * Self-efficacy * Self-serving bias

plus a teen agers foul mouth.

--

Virg Wall
Reply to

I use a cell phone to bypass their system entirely.

I hope you don't care what AlwaysWrong says here. It's, well, always wrong.

Reply to
krw

Usenet.

only

could

ideal.

Can't do that for lack decent signal :(

if you

contributions are

always wrong. No I don't really care about the individual, just the facts and when comments get personal. But then there's always the beloved killfile :)

Reply to
pirlam

I get a good 4G signal at my desk, as long as I don't have the phone plugged into (USB) the Dell monitor. Plugging into my ThinkPad works fine but when the ThinkPad goes to sleep it disconnects. :-(

Use it.

Reply to
krw

Show me where I said I was on "the design team".

Oh and PRIOR to the DFM cycle, the "implementers", as you call them, are part of the design and development, as they provide many or all the facts about bugs in the system.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Aggrivated by significant pre-natal brain damage.

?-/

Reply to
josephkk

And as I said, YOU need to then MANUALLY use the carriage return in an attentive manner.

Do you want the rank of at least E-3, or do you want 4-F, idiot?

YOU have to proactively POLICE yourself. Not get angry with folks who bring it to light for you (that's assuming you were previously unaware, which I am beginning to doubt).

Hell, I may have done it myself, but would certainly FIX it were I told by another that my news client was screwing up my posts.

No pissing and moaning either. I just conform and move on.

Hell, I said elude the other day when I meant allude, and *that* one is a huge f*ck up, despite me knowing both words just fine.

Age and self inebriation are 'small' enemies when one does not spend too many milliseconds contemplating these muy importante Usenet posts.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Your kids, maybe.

Pwned!

Reply to
WoolyBully

Just yesterday he admitted to being 52. I always assumed he was a teenager.

See: news:

It's reassuring actually. Whenever I have encountered such people I thought society was going into the toilet, but if those types are older then they've always been around.

It would be even more reassuring if all the others like him were the same person, which is possible with all the nyms.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Nymbecile uses well over a hundred of them here.

Reply to
krw

category yet you have the foul mouth of a teenager. Your parents

Congratulations! You scored a 5-er. Not bad for a beginner!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

about

another

the

phone plugged

but when

more...

when

Killfile in operation... Bye bye Mr foul mouth. At least now I can enjoy my USENET without having to read the blatherings of that creep. Happy days.

Reply to
pirlam

s.

KRW > Then why did you say "Arclight", AlwaysWrong?

LOL

Reply to
Greegor