Cat6A pairs

Good diagnosis, but he also has an amazing lack of self-awareness, which doesn't seem to be part of DK.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso
126 WoolyBully Jun 25 127 WoolyBully Jun 25 128 WoolyBully Jun 25 129 WoolyBully Jun 25 130 WoolyBully Jun 25

PB > Congratulations! You scored a 5-er. Not bad for a beginner!

Yes, Pirlam, very good!

Reply to
Greegor

One does try :) has that dimbulb been harassing people on here long? He's got a worse language than my drill instructor had way back when...

Reply to
pirlam

I gave him that nickname ("DimBulb") a decade ago, if that tells you anything. He's earned the monikers "AlwaysWrong" and "Nymbecile" more recently.

Reply to
krw

Hey, I invented AlwaysWrong, which evolved from MiniThong which was a play on MassiveProng.

His real name seems to be Jackie.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 126 WoolyBully =A0Jun 25 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 127 WoolyBully =A0Jun 25 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 128 WoolyBully =A0Jun 25 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 129 WoolyBully =A0Jun 25 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 130 WoolyBully =A0Jun 25

PB > Congratulations! You scored a 5-er. Not bad for a beginner!

G > Yes, Pirlam, very good!

Pirlam > One does try :) has that dimbulb been harassing Pirlam > people on here long? He's got a worse language Pirlam > than my drill instructor had way back when...

For YEARS.

Dimbulb's raging BULLY behavior on usenet reveals his annoyance at being painfully aware that he is utterly impotent. Any actual genius he may have is crippled by his lack of common sense and the lack of empathy that is so characteristic of such a real sociopath.

He acts BIG because he is painfully aware of how small he really is.

His grandiose claims, likewise, reveal the opposite.

Part of his anger is because his sociopathy and his idiot side utterly sabotage his genius side of the idiot/savant bargain he got from Aspergers/HFA.

He likely got bullied for being such an extreme social misfit (freak) so now he's acting out a catharsis by being a BULLY on usenet.

Usenet is full of aspies, but Dimbulb stands out as the most obvious and the most angry that I have seen.

I find it amusing how he blusters and swears yet claims that he is not angry.

His idiotic belief that law enforcement and courts are on his side and against the targets of his cathartic rage is amusing as well.

Why does he even bother with these bogus legal threats?

Reply to
Greegor

SO, like the characterless f*ck that you are, you jump on the other retards' bandwagon.

Your drill instructor needed to kick your ass a few more times.

You are about as mature as a freshly laid turd, pirlam.

Reply to
WoolyBully

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:54:23 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.biz"

Reply to
WoolyBully

YOu're dumber than dogshit.

You're 'filthy-er' too.

Reply to
WoolyBully

You're in your early 50's and live with your 87 year old Mommy and Daddy. Were you adopted, Dimbulb?

Reply to
Greegor

It was already shown to the group why greegor should be ignored.

You are a pathetic, cringing little milksop. Nothing more.

You sat there with your dick in your hand authoring posts about other men.

Yeah... you're a real prize... NOT!

Reply to
Bart!

I suppose with your scat fetish, you do play with it.

Not as interesting, to one who enjoys scat as much as you, perhaps.

Reply to
krw

You're not Jack Shepard? You posted as such not long ago.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Why do you live with a couple of 87 year olds? Mom and Dad, adoptive parents or grandparents?

Reply to
Greegor

Yeah, he is. Actually, jack snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

He got all upset that I posted his email address a few months ago.

Reply to
John S

Think that's his real name?

The "upset" thing doesn't prove much, since he's always upset.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

He said it was not. But I believe he mistakenly let it out. He was really ranting about how it was illegal to publish the address. What he didn't realize was that he published it first. Maybe it is not his real name, but I'll bet he was using that address for his purposes even so. I don't think he wanted it flooded.

Reply to
John S