Capitulation (2023 Update)

Nobody knows if that will ever happen.

If you got the infection rate down to that, do the same as you did to reduce it to that level for another couple of weeks and it will have been eliminated almost entirely. From then on isolate the infected people and those who have been exposed or (possibly exposed), and let the rest of the population run free.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

On a sunny day (Mon, 22 Jun 2020 22:23:58 -0400) it happened "Tom Del Rosso" wrote in :

Yea, anybody who points out US war crimes AND Israeli war crimes is a waco in your mind. Count all you killed in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, many more places and countries. US is one of the world's biggest weapon manufacturers, that business requires wars, preferably wars far away from them.

You shit your pants in fear of pointing out the destructive and unfair side of their business.

Syria, US will not easily attack or interfere with a country that has nuclear weapons. When they got Gaddafi to give those up they killed him and attacked and destroyed Libya. They then tried with N Korea, but Kim looked right though the crap. All commie fear? commie commie commie commie :-) There is only one possible outcome, nukes WILL fly. It is just a matter of WHEN. And then it is over, by numbers and size, for the US. A coocoo leader like donald causes things to accelerate.

Trying sending balloons with fairy tales propaganda of good life to North Korea Migrate to the US and get shot? Die of corona?

One ant heap it is, against the others. Good thing US weapons are good as snake oil ever was now.

US makes their own enemies for either grabbing resources, imperialism for the sake of it, sales.

Open you eyes.

Reply to
Wil Iam

Nut.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

You may be Blind, Deaf and Dumber on his stats (Cognitive Bias).

You may not be aware of the billions of US funds diverted to those who didn 't need it. ( ref's pending)

I have heard many people who had told us when this is over, I'm getting out of the crazy USA. Anywhere else. Welcome to the Excited States. It's a beautiful country. The diversion tactics of DT's brilliant leadership might be just enough to create even more anarchy, division and chaos to get him re-elected. I know lots of fellow Canadians who refuse to travel to the st ates just from the repulsive side that hits the far left and far-right pola rized news services that serve only their wealthy patrons. News is just fo r entertainment now, that's not really healthy to watch. It's become toxic to the other side. Even the adversarial nature has crept into this forum.

Anyone is welcome to come to Canada where we are more tolerant and peace-lo ving. My family relatives also actively helped Syrian refugees.

Rick said

Where are your links? Unjustified.. great TV series by the way...

Reply to
Anthony Stewart

For what, everything? I made a specific charge against my own governor and noted that he acted in a way characteristic of his party. Nothing wrong with that.

Hate is a word the left uses a lot. So do children because it's easy to understand. A better word is despise, meaning to look down upon with profound disappointment.

And I would have voted for Jim Webb if Democrats had enough sense to nominate him in 2016. (Actually I would have voted against Trump instead of voting against Clinton, since I haven't actually voted for a president since 1984.) But instead I have not seen or heard a single Democrat in these 4 years who seems to remember that he ran.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

You may have done any number of other things, but you blamed handling of th is disease in one state on "Democrats" as if they where the only ones to ma ke mistakes. That's why I quoted you saying it. That is a common tactic t o attack Democrats and AGW, cherry picking. Why even mention political par ties when discussing this disease?

I see you don't shy away from this sort of contention at all. Ok, you are just proving my point.

Meanwhile you have stopped talking about the disease entirely. Ok, enjoy.

Looks like everyone else is done with this thread, so it's over.

--

  Rick C.

  --++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricketty C

I'm still thinking about the disease, but you were just repeating the same things that make no sense rather than anything new.

But here's some new material. It says that you are even more wrong than I thought.

"The disease has been responsible for 800,000 lost years of life so far. The National lockdown is responsible for at least 700,000 lost years of life every month, or about 1.5 million so far..."

The doctor also makes points about kids missing school lunch, child abuse not only increasing but also going undetected because they aren't in school, and other points I hadn't heard before.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

And he also makes a nice point about "cherry picking data" which I think you'll appreciate.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso