Subject Author Posted Replies

Calculate PSS of CMOS inverter
How to calculate the PSS (power supply sensitivity) for a CMOS inverter? I'm struggling a bit because I do not get meaningful result values. Let explain what I have. I have the following transistor...
1
1

PSRR of CMOS inverter
How to calculate the PSRR for a CMOS inverter? I'm struggling a bit because I do not get meaningful result values. Let explain what I have. I have the following transistor parameters from a simulation...
2
2

OT: SOT-523 PNP Question
I need something like a 2N3906 device in an SOT-523 package BUT with pin-out: 1 = Base 2 = Collector 3 = Emitter A client screwed up his PCB layout and has _only_ 5600 boards to patch... by Tuesday...
97
97

Better on east coast
Better on east coast: BTW there are high altitude jetstreams that must have carried a lot of bad 'smoke' all over the US too. The US gov has just bought millions of potassium iodide pills: Low level...
56
56

FFC jumpers
Hi, all, Distributor prices for FFC jumpers appear high, e.g. $5 for a 4-position, 6-inch unit at 0.5 mm pitch. That's pretty steep, considering the connectors only cost 60 cents per end. Where do you...
2
2

OT: Latching Door Stop
The door between our garage and house interior is a spring-loaded fire door... PITA when carrying bags of groceries, so I'm looking for a latching door stop, wall or base-board mounted (floor is tile,...
24
24

Searching for Panasonic TK1-12V Relay Replacement
I am searching for a suitable replacement for a discontinued Panasonic TK1-12V relay: Single side stable with either standard PC board or self-clinching terminals. I'm not concerned too much about the...
18
18

Sound chips that natively go to DC?
Folks, The subject pretty much says it. Are there any that can at least be coaxed into DC input and output by disabling internal cancelers and such? Should not be too drifty. The digital interface...
20
20

OT: "Domain Services"
Beware of e-mail "bills" from companies like "Domain Services" mentioning FINAL NOTICE OF DOMAIN LISTING. They *always* quote a deadline date of about one year earlier than the true date. This crap...
13
13

Best portable multichannel thermocouple thermometer
Hi, all, One of my gizmos that I transferred to a contract engineering outfit in Orange County CA is having a few teething troubles, which my original prototype didn't exhibit. I suspect that it's...
25
25

Knockout criminal gets his due.
It's about time! Mikek
61
61

common failure mode for digital transisors?
I do some repair work now and then and I got a HF transceiver that I once replaced a DTC114ES digital (pre biased) transistor. It didn't appear shorted, it just wouldn't turn on. I just got a call...
2
2

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
2
2

Measuring the Output Impedance of a (Large Capacity) Voltage Source
Hi everyone, I am trying to test a MOSFET H-bridge at around 400V DC input. I need to observe the MOSFET Drain-Source waveforms for ringing during the on to off state (and vice versa) switching. I...
41
41

THis get his place on track again.
what do you think about this? The effect interest me because I may be able to apply that to a project. Jamie
4
4