Knockout criminal gets his due.

It's about time!

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

But it looks like the punk will get off with a slap on the wrist :-(

It's a bit of a miracle that the victim wasn't charged since a shot in the buttocks shows perp was retreating. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Yes, about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

That's about the same thing my daughter said.

Maybe a prosecutor with a proper sense of right and wrong.

Reply to
amdx

Yep. It happens every once in a while. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

That website is for maroons, it was obviously an attempted robbery and not a knockout game. Knockout game has nothing to do with stun guns. The teen w anted to put him on the ground fast with the stun gun so he could control h im better while he grabbed the victim's wallet, and then made a quick getaw ay in the vehicle his accomplices were driving. A bunch of federal and stat e laws with severe mandatory sentencing terms kick in for any felony commit ted while in possession of a firearm.

"Pursuant to STUN GUN LAWS/RESTRICTIONS, we DO NOT ship stun guns to person s located in certain jurisdictions."

"Stun Guns are prohibited in the following areas: States: DC, HI, IL, MA, MI, NJ, NY, RI & WI Cities: Annapolis, Baltimore & Philadelphia County: Howard County, MD"

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Lansing is another Michigan hell-hole with 30% unemployment/poverty rate.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You provide more proof that lefties are pathological liars.

krw

You may think you appear clever and smart, but it's obvious to anyone with an IQ above 100 that you're a low level lackey nothing of a person as well as a mental and physical cripple. Don't pretend to do research anymore, you don't know the first thing about researching demographics and your grasp o f statistics consists of nothing more than the most pedestrian definitions and is totally lacking even a hint of working ability. You don't have much to say about electronics either and the only reason you're on SED or any ot her NG is to kill time until you finally die, and good f'ing riddance to yo u.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

with an IQ above 100 that you're a low level lackey nothing of a person as well as a mental and physical cripple. Don't pretend to do research anymore, you don't know the first thing about researching demographics and your grasp of statistics consists of nothing more than the most pedestrian definitions and is totally lacking even a hint of working ability. You don't have much to say about electronics either and the only reason you're on SED or any other NG is to kill time until you finally die, and good f'ing riddance to you.

-----

And whom was it that informed you of the IQ metric? I find it very difficult to believe you figured that out on your own.

Light, it is a constant, like yourself.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Why would I be civil to a s*****ad lefty like you, Bloggs? To anyone with an IQ above unity (that excludes you, I know) I proved what a liar you lefties are. You all are.

Reply to
krw

No, Bloggs is about as dim as dim gets.

Reply to
krw

The official 7 or 8 percent unemployment for Lansing Michigan is far from the

30% you claimed, bloggs. Do you think the official numbers are padded that much to the benefit of the politician in charge?
Reply to
Greegor

He did say Lansing, E.Lansing is a different species. Although I don't know the numbers for Lansing alone. They had a auto plant or two in Lansing, I don't know how they have done recently. If the unemployment rate is 30%, I don't see why he should have to buy his own stun gun to commit this crime of brutality he is forced into by his circumstances, at the very least we should subsidize stun guns for criminals. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

That's the BLS "labor force" data, famous for excluding people who have dro pped out or were never in the labor force from the unemployment count. Then they do not distinguish employment from underemployment, which obviously i ncludes quite a few people looking at the pretty low median per capita inco me. The poverty level in Lansing is 66% greater than the Michigan average.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 3:34:40 PM UTC-5, Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. wrote: .

IQ of 100 is the mean, median and mode of the distribution.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Something they're not telling you is the shooter was black.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

IQ of 100 is mean, median and mode of the distribution.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Is there some point you're trying to make?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.