Searching for Panasonic TK1-12V Relay Replacement

I am searching for a suitable replacement for a discontinued Panasonic TK1-12V relay:

Single side stable with either standard PC board or self-clinching terminals.

I'm not concerned too much about the coil parameters as I am the contact specifications. Insulation/Isolation ratings should not be an issue in this application.

After several hours of research, I haven't yet found anything with the same footprint. I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you, Brian

Reply to
RosemontCrest

What i have are some DPDT 12V relays: NEC MR62-12UKSRY (6 EA) and AXICOM V2315-A5003-A201 (5 EA). Would they do?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thank you, Robert. I am looking for a quantity of 100-200 of a similar relay with the same footprint. If all else fails, I may need to fab a small adapter to accommodate a suitable replacement relay with a different footprint, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Reply to
RosemontCrest

Mouser still has 495 TK1-6V relays in stock, at $3.52 each in your quantities.

If you can hide a 240 ohm, 0.5 W resistor, or a couple of 120 ohm resistors, or maybe even a 78L06 somewhere in the line to the coil, maybe you can make the 6 V part work.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

Thank you, Matt. I'll keep this in mind.

Reply to
RosemontCrest

I see a couple thousand of the 2-coil type available OTS.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Thank you, Spehro. For this application, the relays are controlled by software that is not easily changed, so they need to be single side stable, not latching.

Reply to
RosemontCrest

I did a little search and I found relays for SM that look's like you could bend the pins straight.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Thank you, Jamie. So, what will it cost me to coax a link from your fingers?

Brian

Reply to
RosemontCrest

We have a few of these left...

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

This one is a double pole but, you maybe able to snip the unused one. you need to select the pin syle, there are three different types here.

Here is another possibility.

With the panasonic line, I think the foot print for the coil and first pole are the same as for the two poles, you maybe able to use those.

I can't remember the sight I went to that showed a SPDT smt.. I 'll look more.

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

ND/254503

I think that was the one I was thinking of.

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Try Magnecraft 276XAXH-12D, or 49RE1C1VW-12DC-STO, or

49RE1C1VG-12DC-STO. Mouser has 624 of the first in stock and only a few of the others in stock. This is the only brand of 12V SPDT relays in Mouser stock that looks similar (and has 2A or better rating); maybe DigiKey has others. Beware: I used only the pictures for looks comparison.
Reply to
Robert Baer

That link does not work, no matter how one fiddles with it. Try V23026D1022B201 as product number for DigiKey search (it is only

1A rating).
Reply to
Robert Baer

I can't help the reader from wrapping the lines but I just tried it, I simply did a copy and past of the two lines and then deleted the ">>" out of it and hit enter...

I think 1 amp contacts would most likely be fine for what he is doing.

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Hello Brian,

I have 2600pcs of this Tk1-12v by Panasonic in stock - do you still need this device?

Please advise asap as we have just received these into stock, and many brokers are already asking for it.

Thanks, Tiffanie Uniquip snipped-for-privacy@uniquip.com

978-618-9870
Reply to
tiffaniecrocker

Reply to
papabear546

still looking for these...how many do you need? 500?

Reply to
FMKRET

how many do you need? 500?

Reply to