THis get his place on track again.

what do you think about this?

The effect interest me because I may be able to apply that to a project.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

  1. vacuum. And I'm expect a deep vacuum. Maybe -6 torr.
  2. 15 kiloelectron volts. It's a relatively weak X-ray. The medical tubes have voltages about 100 kV.
Reply to
Artem

You call that Deep? that was sound off alarms at our place!

Shit, that aint nothing, a generate X-rays from 2 to 3 Mev sources...

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Sorry. High vacuum. 1*10^(-6) torr.