4-20mA Precision Source Ideas

You would think so, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

(see 4-way junction, lower left)

AoE seems to always avoid 4-ways. The Radio Amateurs's Handbook sometimes does them, more often not.

Bob Pease uses lots of 4-way junctions in his schematics. Ditto Don Lancaster in his Active Filter Cookbook [1]

The IC and application schematics in the National databooks commonly use 4-way connections with one dot.

Lots of people do this. It's no big deal.

John

[1] I just ordered another copy, for the cabin, to join the others at work and at home. $48 in paperback! I wonder how many he has sold by now.

Then do it your way. Post a schematic you've designed, and we'll see how it looks.

John

You don't use turn signals, do you, asshole?

Just because you CAN construct one does NOT make it valid, you idiot!

You drive over painted solid lines on the roadways as well. Of that, I am certain.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

Just because you snip does NOT make reality go away.

Add Linear Technology to the evil 4-way crowd. Fig 1. Fig 2. Fig 4:

Even your coop-mate Jim Thompson uses 4-way junctions. Look at his web site.

John

I already posted links to a schematic, and folks did not view it, and a think there were retarded hecklers too. I think you may have even made a peanut gallery ditz comment.

I pretty much have you in the same position that Obama has Mr. Trump.

He (Trump) spews lies at every turn (just like a certain John I know), and makes "statements" the way a "statesman" would, but they are based on zero facts, which pretty much makes you a characterless bastard. You cannot be a "statesman" and be spewing lies. That would make you worse than the idiot that was here last week saying that government officials are not bound by their oaths to always tell the truth.

So, the question now is: Does the pussy boy remember the link or is he going to have to ask for it again?

Had you examined the link back when it was posted, you would not be a pussy boy, pussy boy. Right now, Donald, if you can't find it when you look at your flickr history, you'll have to ask again.

As I type 'flick...' even before I get it all in, my entire flickr history pops up. Do you use Mozilla's Firefox browser? I always have a history panel in my left edge cause I have a wide display, I can still get a standard page up, and have the panel too, so my history is always up, and I set it to near forever for deletion, so I can see where I was two years ago if I want.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

They show them on their INTERNAL chip layouts, which are deliberately crowded. That doesn't make them correct.

Note how they do not use them ANYWHERE on ANY of the EXTERNAL, real world schematics.

Ask him if anyone ever mentioned the issue. Ask him if he still uses them. If he says no, ask him when and why he stopped.

That's OK. I think I did years ago. You act like a Jehova's Witness.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

Plonk.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

The only thing more retarded than some idiot that uses a filter, are that idiot's posts where said idiot announces his idiotic intentions of editing his filter settings.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVLFlkehGuU&feature=related
Reply to

Wrong, as always.

You ask him. I don't care to communicate with the asshole. I wish he'd take my name off his web site, where it appears several times.

John

Hey, is there *anybody* that you like?

John

Nope. They show ONE on the chip layouts, and they show NONE on any of the example circuits. Just like I stated.

You lose again.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

You've snipped so much that I'm not sure what you're talking about. Probably you're not sure either.

Look at the LM317 or LT1632 data sheets. Lots more than one cross! Both on-chip and in example circuits. But to except IC schematics from your ALWAYS rule is simple weaseling. A schematic is a schematic.

National's databooks and app notes are full of 4-way ties. It's just a matter of style. I like it in situations where deliberately avoiding a

4-way is ugly.

John

We need to have Trump get us Larkin's academic record :-) ...Jim Thompson

Mr. Giant Rat,

Just curious... do you live in a community with many homeowner convenants and restrictions?

A whole bunch of rules, conventions, etc. -- even when it's not at all clear to others that they're necessarily warranted in every care -- sure seems to appeal to you, AFAICT...

Just curious,

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

National Science Fair, Baltimore, 1963 or maybe 4. Didn't win anything, but it was fun. I pal'd around with Amory Lovins, the environmental guru. Great name, Amory Lovins.

John

"External" schematics are very often crowded, as well. Yours, OTOH, are obviously sparse. Toilets don't take much real estate on a schematic.

Chips aren't "real world"? Somehow I don't think your coop-mate, JT, will agree.

AlwaysWrong.

AlwaysWrong attempts yet another goalpost transplant.

Reply to
krw

We have a rule that bans mail box covers (mail boxes must be purchased from the homeowner's association (A.K.A. the builder), but there sure were a lot of block-'A's that mysteriously appeared on them this year. ;-)

It's not normal to be curious about anything DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

You need ethics courses.

Reply to