Looking for data for ML301AS op amp

I'm looking for a datasheet or direct replacement data for a ML301AS single op amp in 8 DIP package. No luck from searching usual sources and databases like EEM, parts miner, etc. The only real on line hit yielded a German site that lists the manufacturer as Microsystems. The part name seems suspiciously similar to a LM301. I'm trying to repair a piece of audio gear that uses a dozen of these, each marked ML301AS 7228 (date code?) Thanks.

Reply to
James Teza

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:29:35 -0500, James Teza put finger to keyboard and composed:

This crosses to an NTE975, as does an LM301:

$$Search?OpenForm

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar