Looking for data on MA1032-929

Hi,

Long ago I built a digital clock using a National module (not chip) called MA1032-929, from instructions on a magazine (could be Elektor), which I can not locate.

It no longer works, possibly a misplaced cable, I hope. But I don't have data on the module, and I can not locate it on Internet - Google finds places that claim to sell it, or magazines with adds for it.

Somebody knows where to find the data sheet?

You can see a photo here:

Thanks :-)

Reply to
Carlos E.R.

El 22/03/2021 a las 9:41, Carlos E.R. escribió:

Here you can see an application note (page 75 of the PDF):

https://dokumen.pub/electronics-and-microcomputer-circuits-146-practical-projects-0070649847-9780070649842.html

Reply to
Miguel Giménez

Thanks, it is not the datasheet, but now at least I have the pinout.

Reply to
Carlos E.R.