I'm looking for RTL8187 datasheet.

if you happen to have it, please post it or send email to ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com).

i really need to use it to make device driver for a project.

please help..

Reply to
PG

If you had used GOOGLE, you would have found the answer to your question! The Realtek web site is at:

Dave Pollum

I did use google, but i couldn't find it. so i'm asking for the datasheet here. If you have the URL, please let me know.

Reply to
PG

The OP is correct, the data sheet or programming manual is _not_ on the realtek.com.tw site suggested.

If any one has this data sheet or programming manual available, please share.

Thank You

donald

Reply to
Donald

Its possible one the open source operating systems have written/ported a driver for that NIC controller.

Check freebsd/openbsd/netbsd to see if any has support for it

Reply to
samiam

i'll send you the datasheet, so send me your e-mail.

Reply to
PG