Looking for data sheet SHWE1099

Hi Gents. am trying to find a data sheet for a Motorola module SHWE1099

Thanks. John.

Reply to
John

Good luck. Any Motorola part starting with "S" was proprietary for a single OEM, and under a NDA. The only source is the OEM who bought them from Motorola, unless an employee leaked the data at some time.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida