Looking for datasheet

Trying to repair a jukebox from the early 80's, need to find a replacement part for what I think is a mosfet. TI F942 or TI F902, package is a TO-247.

Thanks Rob

Reply to
robz

Pictures may help.. Some vague ghost memory hunts me.. Could it be TIP instead of TIF?

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

Make, model, and amp model would help even more - I have some cross references.

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

Also, is it TI as in Texas Instruments (there appear to be a space between TI and F)?

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

.

John, It's a Texas Instrument part. I did some calling, and hopefully get a datasheet by Monday.

The juke is an NSM Prestige II ES-160. I'll post the part number of the amp on Monday.

Thanks

Reply to
robz

.

TI =3D Texas Instruments,, I did some calling, and hopefully, I will get a data sheet on Monday. They said that it's a P-channel mosfet.

The juke box is a NSM Prestige II ES-160. Thanks for the replies.

Reply to
robz

IP

een

Texas Instruments suggested a call to Micro Semi, however Micro Semi could not find any information about the part, and suggested that I call Texas Instruments. I'm stuck in a loop now.

Reply to
robz

Do you have the NSM part number for this transistor? I have a number of NOS NSM parts including transistors, but they are filed by NSM numbers.

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:18:52 -0800 (PST), robz put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, my 1984 Motorola "Master Selecton Guide and Catalog" lists several TMOS Power MOSFETs with "IRF" prefixes. They all come in TO-220AB packages, though. They fall in the 40W - 150W range.

A check at

suggests that parts such as IRF542/642/742/842 were second sourced by just about every manufacturer (except TI).

Hopefully I haven't introduced a red herring ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

What circuit is it in? If it's a simple on/off switcher, I guess it should be easy to find a replacement. Got the diagram?

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

IP

ween

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0(604)872-5757=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Ju= kes, Video Games)

I was unable to find a schematic. The board number is 217 043-01 341

250. The Part on the board is identified as T105R. I'll see what I can do to add pictures. Thanks
Reply to
robz

All,

Here is a link to pictures.

svmikodama

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:49:29 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com put finger to keyboard and composed:

T105R in your photo is a BD135-10.

923 appears to be a YWW (Year / Week) date code.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar Inscribed thus:

I concur. Definitely a BD135.

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

Thanks all, I guess it's about time I got some reading glasses. :)

Reply to
svmikodama