lookin' for ANZAC MD-614 mixer

Hi to all

I am actually restoring an old SAYROSA 352 B spectrum analyser & I will need this IC to complete the restoration, could someone tell me where I could find this MD-614 mixer ?

Thank you

Reply to
mike

Looky looky.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Do you have a photo of the mixer? That was a mil qualified hybrid and a very ezpensive part, but there may be a surplus replacement.

5895-01-128-3218 NSN Information NSN FSC NIIN Item Name INC HMIC ESDC CANCELLED NSN 5895-01-128-3218 5895 01-128-3218 MIXER STAGE, FREQUENCY 00334 N

5895-01-128-3218 Master Cross Reference Data Mfg. Part Number ISC RNVC RNCC HCC MSDS SADC DAC 91498343 6 2 5 MD-614 6 2 3

5895-01-128-3218 Characteristics Data MRC Criteria Characteristic BHSX CIRCUIT CONSTRUCTION TYPE SOLID STATE BHTB FREQUENCY PER CHANNEL 700.0 MEGAHERTZ MINIMUM OPERATING CHANNEL AND 2.0 GIGAHERTZ MAXIMUM OPERATING CHANNEL BHTJ AVERAGE POWER RATING PER CHANNEL 300.0 MILLIWATTS INPUT BHTN IMPEDANCE RATING PER CHANNEL 50.000 OHMS OPERATING CHANNEL AFSU AVERAGE LIFE MEASUREMENT NOT RATED AKAE MAXIMUM OPERATING ALTITUDE RATING NOT RATED AFGA OPERATING TEMP RANGE -55.0 TO 85.0 DEG CELSIUS BJBP CONNECTION TYPE AND LOCATION WIRE LEAD TERMINALS BOTTOM AND WIRE LEAD TERMINALS TOP BJBW CONNECTION CONTACT TYPE AND QUANTITY 8 WIRE LEAD TERMINALS EXTERNAL AKNA INCLOSURE TYPE HERMETICALLY SEALED AMQY INSTALLATION DESIGN MODULE AGTA BASIC SHAPE STYLE 1 RECTANGULAR OR SQUARE ABHP OVERALL LENGTH 0.510 INCHES NOMINAL ABKW OVERALL HEIGHT 0.698 INCHES NOMINAL ABMK OVERALL WIDTH 0.150 INCHES MAXIMUM AJKH IDENTIFICATION DESIGNATOR MD-614-21912 PRMT III PRECIOUS MATERIAL GOLD PMLC III PRECIOUS MATERIAL AND LOCATION TERMINALS GOLD

might be able to find you something that will work.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

replacement.http://www.wbparts.com/rfq/5895-01-128-3218.html

hello,

yes, I found the IC thru many surplus compagny; seems to be the same, but not sure they would like to sale just one to me ??

Reply to
mike