Emerson VCT120

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for this TV/VCR combo and have had no luck finding it. Let me know if you know where I could find one for sale. Thank you for your time, everyone.

Reply to
philethier

Why? Unless it's custom fit into a camper there's no reason to own that toilet. Even if it is, you'd be better off having someone retrofit something else.

If you must have a TV/VCR combo, Panasonic is the only company that ever consistently made a good TV and good VCR and put them both in one cabinet.

Reply to
John-Del