Diagnostic codes for Sony KDF50WE655

I recently received an inquiry from a customer who wants me to look at his Sony DLP set model #KDF50WE655. I believe this set is ~7 years old. Could someone please tell me where I can find trouble shooting diagnostic codes. He has informed me that there is a blinking code but could not tell me the number of flashes. Any help you can provide me would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 06:44:11 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper put finger to keyboard and composed:

Service manuals:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar