SMD diode or...WHAT?!? code wanted

Hi, I'm trying to repair a cellphone from Nokia. It's an old Nokia 7110 that doesn't turn on. After I disassembed, I found two SMD components that are cooked on one side (there are other 5 like those two and they are perfectly yellow those two are yellow from one side and brown on the other). Those two components I think that they are diodes because on one side there is a "+" sign and a bar printed on but searching the code printed I don't found anything. The code printed on it is "106A" on upper side and "MU17X" on the lower side. Thank to all that will help me!

Reply to
Ivan

Looks like capacitors to me. 10 Uf. when you see a + on the package, they are caps. a line on the package indicates a diode but do not have a

  • on the package or board.

That is my guess. P.S. the caps are normally in a brown/TAN package but not always.. I've seen some in black.

"

Reply to
Jamie