Very small, very long life, 10 turn trimmer pot anywhere?

I'm looking for a very low-profile trimmer pot (since it has limits) that will be used for a knob that will be used a lot.

An encoder would've been nice but they keep turning and they're also hard to find in this size:

It needs to be 6mm or less body width, height not including shaft a half inch or less, shaft diameter close to 1/8" or less. resistance figures doesn't matter. just long life. all i can find is

200 cycle rotational life and that is ridiculously low.

Unless there's an encoder out there with limits on it in that size.

Reply to
thrashaero

Get a conductive plastic type, and be prepared to pay a lot. I have used some with ~10 milion cycles, but the aint cheap. (and they aint small). Else use a shaft incremental encoder with an up/down counter and ado.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry