edge triggered ff

I am looking for a JK flip-flop triggered by the rising and the falling edge of the clock signal. Does it exist? What is it's code?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

No, they're either + or - clock. Use a clock double in front?

Reply to

there is a couple of ways to work around that. i am sure such a FF does exist but i can't seem to find one in a single package.. any ways.. 1 approach is to use 2 different FF's one is a JK with Preset/Reset with lets say a negative edge trigger. the other FF is more of a generic JK type working with the Reset/preset of the first FF via a couple of and gates that also worked with the Q and /Q of the edged FF .. this would give you and effect of double pulses..

  the other avenue would be to simply pass the
clk pulse to a buffer and inverter stage and then
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.