Clock loading in XC9572 CPLD

Hello,

I am doing a project in Xilinx CPLD XC9572 usign Xilix ISE 6.2i.

I am observing a illogical problem.

All my flip flops are negative edge triggered but some how even if the edge on the clock comes cpld doesnt recognize it.

So I made a simple flip flop where at Power On Reset I am clearing it and at the edge of the clock I am setting it to 1.

Even then I was not able to see that test signal as 1.

When I converted the test flip flop from -ve edge to +ve edge I was getting proper result.

After that I converted all other signals to +ve edge triggered and I observed same problem as was in -ve edge trigerred.even in test Flip Flop.

Again I converted just the Test flip flop to -ve edge and kept all other +ve edge and again proper results.

Now I want to buffer the clock as I think this is a problem of loading of clock.

but as if I write

Clock1

Reply to
Naimesh

You might write

Clock1: out std_logic; Clock: in std_loigc; New_clock: in std_logic; ... Clock1

Reply to
vax, 9000

I think you might want to use the global clock pin(s) as your clock input.

VAX< 9000

Reply to
vax, 9000

I am using global clock pin only.