How to design a WMD with a CAD program???

I want to create a Doomsday Device to terrorize the world.

What software do you recommend to design such a powerful WMD?

Reply to
Ed Zagmoon

You are too late - it has already been done - it is called Windows Vista.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Watch the movie, "Dr. Strangelove, or How I Came to Love the Bomb" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Forth or Java.

Reply to
qrk