How to design a Doomsday Device (tm) ?????

God told me that time for Armageddon has finally come and the world must be destroyed.So I need to create a device capable of destroying the whole planet.

How can I design the Doomsday Device (tm) to destroy the world?

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Start small. Buy a big SUV. Drive fast.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Hmmm...I suppose I should ask your definition of "world". If you mean the Planet Earth & want to leave nothing in it's orbit but a pile of rock and Donald Trumps hair, Then I guess you could slam something big into it, like the moon. If you want to be slightly less ambitious & simply wipe out all life on the planet, you could use something considerably smaller than the moon. Hell, An astroid the size of Rhode Island would work just fine. If you are being just downright LAZY and want to simply wipeout Homo Sapiens, then I suggest finding a way to make all females of the species infertile. Looking for something a little less drawn out? You can't beat a genetically engineered virus.

Of course, there IS one other way. It has the added benefit of working

100% of the time. KILL YOURSELF. I guarantee YOUR world will have ended just a millisecond (or sooner)after the last breath.
Reply to
Gruntled

Reply to
w_tom

That's easy. All you have to do is accelerate one hydrogen atom to twice the speed of light.

Reply to
Mark Jones

You've already done it. Vote Bush.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

I have been watching this child troll for a while now. He shows up about once a month under a different name and posts some inane low level dreck that a moron would be ashamed of. He has no imagination whatsoever. On the other hand Google search turns op 1150 posts between Dec. 11 and Dec.

16 That is quite some output. I am starting to suspect a artificial stupidity
--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

What you need is an Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Ask Marvin.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Do it like many of my clients do it, design it in visio, that way you can just put a big box in there with the word "Boom" on it and pass it on to the real engineers.

Rocky

Reply to
Rolavine

Well you sound like a regular kind of a guy who can be trusted with the answer so I'm going to tell you... Forget all about conventional terror weapons - they're too hard to make. You need to get a decent 'gene machine' and cut and paste strands of DNA together from different common viruses to make one supervirus; something that combines the virulence of say influenza with the high mortality of the Plague, the treatment-resistance of TB and the long incubation period of HIV. Viruses are the easiest form of life to create artificially, so you shouldn't have too much of a problem if you apply yourself and study diligently. Remember to keep the end product safely secured in a locked fridge, of course and never leave the lid off - especially if you have kids.

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to

Have Microsoft collaborate with Adobe to create a world saving piece of software and distribute before the first patch or service pack can be issued.

Reply to
Jack Durban

It is shortish, swaggers and struts.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Bailley

I did that once and created Microsoft!

I think we might as well give up to the Chinese, they are using state financed and developed versions of Linux. It is not enough that they can work for $100 a month, their computers actually work too, we're doomed!

Rocky

Reply to
Rolavine

"Bruno Beam" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

If God wants to destroy the world He needs neither you nor your doomesday device. Looking around I'd say it takes more effort to prevent the word to be destroyed by us.

petrus bitbyter

petrus bitbyter

It is little known that the radioactive material found in smoke detectors can be turned into weapons grade plutonium. The only equipment you need is your own body. You just eat the stuff, gather your feces, eat that and repeat until you crap plutonium.

Have Fun

Reply to
PaulCsouls

Are you sure on the spelling? I've heards him say it a bunch of times, but I'm never sure exactly what he says. I allways thought it might be Irudium Q-36. The "space modulator" term is classic, though the word explosive is a bit brunt. How about "Ebullient Space Modulator", or maybe effervescent or kinetic instead. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

of

financed

for $100 a

LMAO Now that's some funny stuff, it's too bad the troll doesn't have any creativity.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

I always wanted his Ionization Nebulizer...

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Half-Life 2 has a couple of weapons you may find interesting. The pulse rifle has an alternate "munition" that can be discharged that looks something like ball lightning. It's real harsh. :-)))) The gravity gun is nice for throwing trash dumpsters a couple of blocks or flipping cars over. And then there's the "Super Gravity Gun". ;-)

Disclaimer: I don't play computer games regularly, but about once a year I indulge myself on one.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

I read in sci.electronics.design that PaulCsouls wrote (in ) about 'How to design a Doomsday Device (tm) ?????', on Thu, 16 Dec 2004:

.... and don't get constipated. After three days --- BOOM!!

John Woodgate