Designing weapons of mass destruction with CAD programs?

Which CAD program is good for designing WMDs?

I want to build the Doomsday Device (tm), but this has to be properly designed. Although the Earth is full of scum, people deserve a nice Judgement Day, IMO.

So, what program would you use to create the Doomsday Device???

Reply to
Lucas J. Riesau

A loaded revolver to your temple? Pull trigger as many times as you are able.

Reply to
Chuck Harris

Grats on crossposting to alt.swordfighting which is what the moron OP was trying to achieve.

Reply to
nospam

The best program for Doomsday Device are sex of your mother and father.

Reply to
Damir

Really? And what does he get, a prize?

Reply to
Chuck Harris

I recommend Multisim 10 along with LabView. I have used it on a few nuclear bombs only and it works fine. If you email National Instruments they have a special toolkit (extra of course) for WMDs. They will only sell outsidet the US however - you may want to move to Iran or Iraq..

Reply to
gyansorova

PCBCAD21, some bloke on ebay sells it for less than =A320

Reply to
Marra