whistling keyring

hi i am working for a whistling keyring project as my final year project (is about agadget, i.e you lost your keys in your office or your room you just make claps and it start ringing)

and i need a circuit diagram of it and its working principles; any help will be appreciated thanks

Reply to
mukwanda

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote: : hi : i am working for a whistling keyring project as my final year project : (is about agadget, i.e you lost your keys in your office or your room : you just make claps and it start ringing)

: and i need a circuit diagram of it and its working principles; : any help will be appreciated : thanks

Is this type of blatent plagiarism normal where you live? Or are you just too lazy or stupid to do your own homework?

Just wondering....

Reply to
Stuart Brorson