Eagle and Multisim

I have tried to use both programs to draw my circuit diagram (that I'm using from a building guide) and generate PCB diagrams from them. However, I'm having a hard time with both those programs, particularly with the amount of footprints that I have to add for components and connectors that aren't included with the programs. Is there a location where I can download additional footprints easily for either one of those programs? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ssylee

EAGLE is an initialism; notice it is spelled with all-caps.

Downloading footprints for EAGLE can be suicidal. Their DRM

can lock you out of your work product

I advise people to avoid Cadsoft EAGLE.

Reply to
JeffM