Anyone using the TimingAnalyzer

Hello All,

Back in the 2002, I was developing a program called the TimingAnalyzer. Below is a copy of an announcement made on this forum back then.

I was wondering if anyone has been using it since then or what programs your are using to do timing diagrams?

Regards, Dan Fabrizio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The TimingAnalyzer can be used to draw timing diagrams and check for timing problems in digital systems. The diagrams can be included in word processing documents, printed, or saved as image files.

Signals, clocks, buses, logic gate functions, counters, shift registers, delays, constraints, arithmetic functions, statebars, and text labels can be easily added using the GUI.

Part libraries are saved in text files so the user can easily add new parts, delays, constraints, or completely new libraries. The timing diagram is also saved as text so it can easily be distributed or modified.

It was written using Java with the intention of being a single source cross-platform application. I'm testing it in Windows and Linux.

Reply to
chewie54