diode 1n4733

Hello,

I am new to using Oracd 16.0. and any prior version. I cannot find the zener diode 1N4733 in the list of parts. Can someone show me a link where I can download the part. ( I believe this a two file per part, one is library and another is an olb. )

thank you k

Reply to
lerameur

Now, you can't tell me that you can't edit an existing 1N47XX part in the lib to have the right info. Surely Orcad comes with some type of library manager.

Reply to
James Beck

In Protel, I just place a generic Zener symbol on the schematic, change the type number to suit, and associate the appropriate footprint with it. The libraries don't have separate symbols for every conceivable type of diode.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

THe idea is to use what ever one that matches the shape and symbol you need. You can always doctor it up afterwards.

"

Reply to
Jamie