libopenobex-1.0.so.1

where could i get and download openobex library so that i have libopenobex-1.0.so.1 in my /usr/local/lib of my zaurus PDA SL 5500.

It would be highly appreciated if someone could give me some link for that library file.

I would like to know if there is a .ipk file for the libopenobex ?

kindly give info, regards, karthik bala guru

Reply to
karthik bala guru

Hi all, The problem was solved. Thanx for your info friends. I got the libopenobex.tar and libopenobex.ipk files. But i used .tar file. I got the libopenobex.tar untarred. I did not go in for the .ipk file as my problem got solved once i untarred it in the right location. I will try out .ipk file when i get enough time .

I am able to develop my BT using zaurus now.

Thanx & Regards, karthik bala guru

L I N L A D E N

Reply to
karthik bala guru