who can give me a link?

I want to download the vxwork6.6.Someone give me a link(ftp:// ftp.windriver.speedera.net/ftp.windriver/internal/eval/vxworks-6.6/CDR- R133467.1-1-00.zip),but it is Unavailable.who can give me a available link?Thank you!

Reply to
insistedsearch

Maybe the sales guy or rep can give you a link? After you have shelled out your $$$'s that is.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

It works like this. You pay WindRiver then they give you the code. If you don't want to pay yet, go to and download an evaluation copy.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Jackson