Windows 7 Newsgroups.

It appears a number of people are falling for a simple trap when looking for Windows 7 newsgroups.

To my knowledge, there are 3 new groups.

Make sure you do a "refresh" in your news reader, to be able to subscribe to the latest groups.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

The Windows 7 Ngs can depend on what people's news service carries.

I am using giganews and I did a reset of my Ngs and I found 2 English speaking Windows 7 Ngs alt.windows7.general microsoft.public.it.windows7

At the moment , the microsoft news server at msnews.microsoft.com doesn't even carry any Windows 7 Ngs

--
Sandgroper
 Click to see the full signature