Recall on many new Laptops?

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards.

Don McKenzie

When their batteries burst into flames, at least the laptop has the decency to get the hell out of your way first. :-)

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

Oh, best you watch the video for at least 20 seconds :-) Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards.

Don McKenzie

I did, that was my point. I'd rather it blew up out the window rather than my, ahem, lap. :-)