They should put it on eBay...

... I'd buy it :)

---------------------------------------------------------- Report: Elmo Doll Threatens to Kill Toddler

Elmo has a dark side, one Florida family says.

It sounds like something the talking doll Chucky from the movies might say: "Kill James!" Instead, a Florida family says the threat to their toddler is coming from a talking Elmo doll.

The Bowman family, of Lithia, Fla., said an Elmo doll belonging to their

2-year-old son, James, began to spout death threats towards him after they changed its batteries, TBO.com reports.

The Elmo Knows Your Name Doll started saying "Kill James!" in a sing-song voice, the site reports.

"It's not something that really you would think would ever come out of a toy," James' mother, Melissa, told the site. "But once I heard, I was just kind of distraught."

The toy's manufacturer, Fisher-Price, said it will issue the Bowmans a voucher for a replacement doll, TBO.com reports.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Maybe they left the batteries out too long, the CMOS went back to defaults - the "country" setting changed to "middle east" ?

Reply to
kreed

"Kill James" sounds more white Anglo-Bogan to me than anything else. Might have the Mt Druitt firmware by mistake?

--
"Ralph Wiggum 2008:  Because you could do worse."
Reply to