Doll house Infrastructure

"Jamie" wrote in message news:W2Hrq.16411$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.iad...

Know someone in the top left of that map there. MIA. Cant ping his router.

That website was very very slow this morning.

Martin Riddle

Hard to believe my state still has that much outage from a little snow storm on saturday.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

The neocon trash believe it's much more important to throw money away in the middle east, so you'll just have to sit there and freeze.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Well, it's the eco-freaks that won't let you build a fire.

And speaking of "throwing money," Were you expecting me and the other working stiffs to pay your heating bill through the tax and handout department?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The weenies states ;-) ...Jim Thompson

That's just your utility company setting the stage for a massive rate increase. Art

Reply to
Artemus

Tell it to these crooks

Fred Bloggs

I don't think it would be that bad if you scaled the lighting levels and voltages thoughtfully. Think LEDs.

?-))

Reply to
josephkk

Why would you need colors other than white? What difference does the different voltages make, even if you wanted different colors? Wire several in series until you come up to the "transformer" voltage (wire two strings anti-parallel if AC). Make sure the transformer voltage is safe, though.

Too hot. LEDs are a good choice. Maybe make the house out of FR4 and use SMT LEDs. ;-)

You're over-thinking this.

Reply to
krw

You're supposed to house-train your "little tykes."

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

"Jamie" wrote in message news:W2Hrq.16411$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.iad...

Looking better today. But Our buddy up north still had no power on friday. Looks like he may have gotten it back this weekend.

Martin Riddle

Like your parents were supposed to do to you?

Michael A. Terrell

and

Embedding / hiding the wiring can be challenging if not thought out = before hand. Kids (a bit older than 1-2) do not often think candy for pretty lights yet. Colored lighting (other than white) is not something i had thought of, it is very rare in household lighting.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

little