Is Google a Threat to Humanity ?

Hi folks,

All of you might be pretty surprised on this statement but could you really imagine that The God of Internet can also turn

into Monster......?

Just have a look on the below points:

  1. It knows about our details---------------- from Profile (Gmail)
2.It knows about our hobbies--------------- from Orkut
  1. It knows about our friends---------------- from Orkut
  2. It has our snaps------------------------------ Orkut
  3. It can track us any time that where on earth we are--------- GoogleMaps
  4. It knows what company we run------------------------------ AdWords
  5. It contains our documents (confidentials too)---------- Gmail & G Drive

and many more things are yet to come in near future......

So imagine the situation that at any moment, it can find us or do anything what it wants to do.....

I am not kidding.... and also not saying that i am the one who is true...?

Please put your ideas.....

You can post the replies to

or reply directly...

Regards

Webmaster

Dotnetfather

Google has NONE of the above information on me.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Oh dear! Google knows I speak English, I like 50 hits per page and I want my search to open in a new window! Just think, that I thought 30 years ago Russians with nukes were dangerous ;-)

Cheers TT (cowering under the bed with a Garlic necklace and a wooden crucifix) :-))

Reply to
TT

I didn't think of Google much at all before I started a few websites. Just a friendly search engine there to serve you for free.

Man, has my opinion changed. They have the power to destroy any online business, and they use that power. I know!

I would encourage everyone to reconsider the evils of virtual monopoly. Maybe give some of the other search engines a go once in a while.

Regards, Murray R. Van Luyn.

--
32°02'14.23"S 115°53'21.30"E
http://www.review-a-gadget.com/