Buying batteries on Ebay

Hi we need to buy about 150 AAA batteries for some gifts we are giving out
at our wedding.
I have seen some on Ebay and much cheaper than buying them in Oz.
Our wedding will be in June this year, if I buy them now will they be ok
until then ?
What should I look out for ?
Thanks for any advice.

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

By co-incidence, someone called "Jack" asked this very same question
back in Nov:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.electronics/browse_frm/thread/757fa57a18c06dcf/7f19d2265b6a0065 ?

Dave :)

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.electronics/browse_frm/thread/757fa57a18c06dcf/7f19d2265b6a0065 ?

thought it sounded familiar, I replied as did many others.
I guess he needs a different set of answers. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

out
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.electronics/browse_frm/thread/757fa57a
18c06dcf/7f19d2265b6a0065?

To go with his different name? :-)

MrT.

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

Geeeeeeeezes my alias has been blown, yup that was me, and I forgot what the
answers were, but thanks anyway, I will check back to the original post.
Cheers, Jack,Greg,Tim,Frank,Tony,Paul

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

Need the number of good psychologist? You might after you get married
anyway! :->

Jaycar have Alkalines for around $0.50ea:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=SB2331
Cheaper if you have a trade card, and cheaper again ($0.32ea) if you
buy from Electus (but it's under the minimum order qty)

Dave :)

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

Try "dealsdirect.com.au"  they have some good pricing.

Re: Buying batteries on Ebay

thanks