Buying batteries on Ebay

Hi we need to buy about 150 AAA batteries for some gifts we are giving out at our wedding. I have seen some on Ebay and much cheaper than buying them in Oz. Our wedding will be in June this year, if I buy them now will they be ok until then ? What should I look out for ? Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Greg H

By co-incidence, someone called "Jack" asked this very same question back in Nov:

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

thought it sounded familiar, I replied as did many others. I guess he needs a different set of answers. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460

No More Damn Spam: http://www.wizard-of-oz.com
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Reply to
Greg H

out

To go with his different name? :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Try "dealsdirect.com.au" they have some good pricing.

Reply to
Two Bob

Reply to
Greg H

Need the number of good psychologist? You might after you get married anyway! :->

Jaycar have Alkalines for around $0.50ea:

Cheaper if you have a trade card, and cheaper again ($0.32ea) if you buy from Electus (but it's under the minimum order qty)

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones